Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dsksalvnhfoerkljjemsljfjvmld

Yea I dunno in hell wat that means..coz sometimes u cant define certain things..n the most difficult thing for me..is to title my blog..coz it mostly consists of random shit( excuse me for the language..y m I excusing..my blog..i cud write shit..or some more shit that I want)..or mebbe m just not creative enough..n mebbe I stole the idea from sumbody..i dun care nemore..m just back to wonderin y have I left my brains to rust all this while..its ironical..wen I din have the time to breathe..i had this looooong list of things to do..n now wen I have all the time in this world..m not doin a single thing outa it..stupid as it sounds..m just..i dunno..i dun even know wat to say..its like I was in this phase of Sem 9..where id kinda forgotten wat I actuallie wanna do in life..n now its slowly sinking in again..wen I even overhear ppl bout “Where do u see urself five years from now”…my mind throws a volley of questions to me..”Where the fuck m I gonna be 2 months from now”..”Do I have ne damn idea”..”Is this wat u always wanted to do”..”What did u wanna do in the first place”..”Gosh can v not have this conversation”..”But I need to..iv bin avoidin it for long now”..”But where the hell do I start??”..Lets see..”Do I dream”..of bein sumthin..someone..

I dunno only if I got ne proper dreams that I remember..vich reminds me one of my frens actuallie does remem her dreams..isn that cool..well for most times even I do..but its in a different form..i have this feelin of Déjà vu..its a strong strong feelin..i get it all the time..n until my forever handy google made me realize that it’s the most common experience n about 70% ppl experience it..i was happie that there was sumthin amazin bout my dreams..nehow..my excitement was vitiated wen a theory also suggested that it cud be due to one eye foreseeing the events a fraction of a seconds before the other..wooosh..sumthin like that actuallie happens!! Ofcorse the more stronger one has sumthin to do with the two hemispheres..cerebral I mean..its amazing how science proves certain myths so haywire..anoder interesting documentary that I recently saw..was bout the Bermuda Triangle..n it still lies an unsolved mystery..its called the Devils Triangle..Its the region between Bermuda,Miami and Peurto Rico where a number of air crafts n ships are alleged to have disappeared..Some people have claimed that these disappearances fall beyond the boundaries of human error or acts of nature. Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings.But there again v have science n technology..provin them wrong or at least in an effort to do so.. It has been hypothesized that periodic methane eruptions (sometimes called "mud volcanoes") may produce regions of frothy water that are no longer capable of providing adequate buoyancy for ships. If this were the case, such an area forming around a ship could cause it to sink very rapidly and without warning..Wow..dosent that sound convincing..Ofcorse there were other explanations provided vich proved that mebbe it’s coz of human error..but then lack of wreckage dosent quite convince me on that one..but wat an interesting job it wud be..to unravel the mystery of the inexplicable Bermuda Triangle..

Pheww..too much into physics..but its an exciting thing to do..atleast sounds that way..the end of this gets me back to the conversation I was havin with my conscience..well looks like its yet anoder “later” coming my way..:(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow....v share same feeling..... v r 2gether...sailing in same boat....(lol)....overall awesum...

bharat said...

yeeesss!!! finally i can the feel the same way. don know whether i wanned to do this job.. but its ok... i guess its a passage of time b4 u start enjoyin wat u do.. so to the good times to come.. cheers!!

Unknown said...

IS this dimple Bhagchandani??? I really dont think so.... I think accenture is doing more good to you then you think.. Blogging like one of those intellectuals... Finally youve begun to express your intelligence!!!! Keep the gas up(keep thinking ( i.e.).. youll enjoy it!

Akshay Trilokekar said...

u do sum amazin piece of writin there dimpy......u n i r d same.....keep it up....n plz continue postin...u have inspired me 2 also blog...well done dimpy...i m wid u !!!