Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blend Of Emotions!!

Yeah I know m talkin like a grown up workin individual already..but the WEEKEND has arrived..n its bliss..n I say so coz other than today I cudn find time to write in here..:(..but I miss the week..the past week was fun..not sure if m gonna say that for the next one..but this one..yeah pretty much..met new people..gelling with them wasn sumthin I was very apprehensive bout..coz knowin my inexhausatble appetite to talk,interact,listen (ya sum ppl mite not know this..n I dun blame em..thanks to how much I blah blah..but..Im a good listener)..so I think I did pretty good..came across different people with different attributes..n I love that..coz I get to learn so much..it mite sound funnie rather not that believable if sumbody tells u that u changed in 2 days..but v had sum1 tell us that..n I kinda agree..y..how..m still ponderin on that..I was pretty much myself..then what changed..mebbe the responsibility just creeped in..i dunno..mebbe coz at most times..”ur not in college nemore”..”transition for campus to corporate”..”u probably have some1 watchin u all the time..the way u talk,sit,present urself” this is what I kept telling myself..but as the days went by..i reallie din follow it..but id still changed..n I like the change..it was understandin what I exactly wanna do n how I wanna( that’s a problem with me at most times..guess not nemore!!)..comin back to the weekend..i wanted to sleep..sleep like I never did..but I din like it(this coming from a sleep fan who can reallie enter the most sleepin competition..n for all u may know..Win it)..the week was keepin me busy..i din even realize when I slpet..I din havto spend times when id to rewind evrythin that happened durin the day..n then think endlessly leadin to suffer from insomnia..sometimes I feel what if v never reallie needed sleep..what if v cud function without doin so..so much time cudv bin utilised to do so many other things..i had a fren who tole me once that he dosent like sleepin..yeah few months back..i called him mad..how can nebody dislike sleep..its SLEEP..but ya..i know what he means now..nehow that’s a hypothetical situation so vl get back to the real world..weekends here..n m gonna make the most outa it..still have shoppin to do..i guess with what a fussy shopper I am..thats always gonna be on my to do list..din follow cricket for a few days..n to spoil the weekend..”dhoni ke dhurandaron ko hara diya…oops I mean “kumble ke dhurandharon ko”..i dun even know if they use that term..India TV/Star News/Aaj Tak..theyr hilariously informative..what was more depressin was the series of BLASTS..its like if sum1 wants to suicide..they dun need ne of the cliché methods to do so..just go to ne crowded place newhere in India n u have full chances..more so watch the news..to know where can u die next..(I din mean to make a joke outa this..but vr reallie in a sorrie state)..what the hell is happenin around..nothin..almost no place feels safe nemore..n the people who r responsible for r safety..playin the blame game..( I don’t generally follow politics..so dun have much to say)..but I wish I cud do sumthin..goin by what they show in hindi movies..a somebody from nowhere comes out n changes the world..woosh..m fantacisin again..nehow I reallie hope n pray that v live in a better safer environment..n I dunno how much it helps..but v elect these people for us..n with that I promise to go n get my voters id that iv bin neglectin since months now asap..mebbe itl help..mebbe..lets make the mood lil lighter..my weekend..what else is in store..oh yaaa..watched the most talked bout hindi movie( I say most talked coz I read Aamir Khans blogs often..n its reallie reallie the topic since days now)..Jaane Tu..Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane naaaaa..n ofcorse my day wasn’t just meant to be good..so after watchin the movie for 2:12..the cd decided not to work..lets trouble this already irritated girl..soo I dunno what happens at the end..still tryin..mebbe I shudn have watched the movie on cd at all..now what I shud catch it in a theatre to watch the end only..btw the movie is cute..sorrrie imran ur cute..but u shudv bin Pappu in the song..lol..nehow as the next week approaches..m gonna meet new people.. I liked the old ones..relatively old I mean..’Change Management’..already applyin what I learnt..n ya one thing I realized bout myself at the end of this blog..i dun express frustrations as much as before..(lil bit is allowed)..so there u go..iv changed!!

Ooops..i did wanna try n apply what I learnt in my Comm. Skills program..but il do it in the next one..for now..anoder inspirational quote:

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting, but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything."

-- Allyson Jones

2 comments:

Unknown said...

different from other blogs...Looks like uve done some thinking for this one...But still managed to retain ur typical style...z

The Illuminator said...

The only thing that seems to have changed is earlier, I didn't know when to do what, now I don't know when to find time for the 'whats' in the first place. But professional life is a whole different experience. I have my apprehensions about ever being able to make friends like we had in college, at work.