Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random!!

After the overwhelmin response I received for my first ever piece of writin (tan tanaaa….. tana tana..pomp popoom..trumpets for the royal welcome..)..yeah m always so dramatic..lol..i feel I shud write more so here I go....It feels so good to sleep on ur own bed..however comfortin ne other place in the world is..sleepin in ur own place is just heaven..yes I say this coz iv spent the past week in a nice air conditioned room in the hospital vich I did enjoy secretly..coz my house is an oven..but I still looove it..

Also post my spectacular achievement..(mebbe it aint that spectacular..but I like to call it so)..iv bin receivin lotsa good wishes n lotsa “oh m so proud of u”..n “ur my best fren..so how much of the share m I getting”..n one my frens who likes to behave like a proud parent..n has proly told half the world bout my feat..but outa all of em..there was one fren who asked me what m gonna do with the money..(duhh..i mean everyone asked me what m gonna do with the money)..neway I tole him that I was gonna give it to my mom..n he said ur a “good daughter”..theres nothing oooh so outa of the box in what he said..but it just made me feel so nice..so responsible..I liked the sound of it..it brought an instant smile on my face..n since then iv bin thinkin did I do all this to be a good daughter..i mean I owe it to her..shes done way too much for me..all moms do it..besides she does like this full time job bein a housewife..neway the thing is..i mite be a good daughter..id like to think so..now that my fren made me realize that..but the thot of bein like my mom..scares the shit outa me!!!

N comin back to my hospital encounters..one thing to notice( also inferred from the nerve wreckin greys anatomy that iv bin watchin day in n day out) is that the doctors have a funnie job..they actuallie hope for people to fall sick to earn a livin..an epidemic of some sort is like a bonus for em..weird..(no offense to any doctors..coz I respect their job the most in this world)..but its still funnie..goin back to encounters..there was this man who was admitted to the hosp in the same room as my mom (sorrie I don have a cooler/bloggin type way to put this up) nehow..he complained of some kinda chest pain..i cudn see him..but cud hear him scream n yelp in pain..n all his screams were accompanied by the name he trusted wud make him alrite..Jesus..Jesus..help me Jesus..is all that he said..n somehow I started takin his name too..for a stranger..now that’s coz vr human..but I had my lil conversation with God/the power and was wonderin who got him into that position..hes not blamin him for bein there..he just needs help..to get outa there..n then my mind threw a volley of questions..Is it reallie his karma that got him there?..What does he have to do now to get outa this painful state?..Is Jesus gonna help him? No I dunno the answers to these questions..but then these situations reallie make me think..think hard of what I believe in..n its left me confused..unstable once again!!!

4 comments:

Kartik said...

i like this one even more........ur style is very narrative and it almost feels like meredith's chorus in grey's,i mean the tone is nearly the same....lol .write more,ur audience is increasing by the day.......

Unknown said...

awesome ya...mast likha hai tune.....this 1 is even better than the earlier 1.......you should have started bloggin much earlier...lookin forward for the next 1....abhi tho expectations aur bhi zyaada hai tumse..hehe...;)..tc .. mishi ..

Unknown said...

i feel pain card was the best....

loveeeed the details!!! : )

Lokesh Bulchandani said...

well i woulnt start wrting on how good u r nd shit on blogging .. if i like it i wil come again nd leave u a comment .. u can then assume that i liked it.. neways u obviously like doctors. u wanted 2 be one.. but well fate had other things instore for u.. nd as for god/ jeus.. well yes he does exist .. coz phy mein we have learend that all objects occupy space .. including our unviverse .. so wats beyond it. i guess we can assume GODS adobe.. nd ya karma exists.. i guess .. or is it just my believe.. i guess that y u have heaven nd hell.. ur good deeds send u 2 heaven nd bad ones 2 hell.. thats nothin new .. i was thinking should i also start blogging .. or posting comments would be bettr off .. thast way i can blog alot.. nd i am very good at critizing i guess .. let me put a stop here or else i wil never stop..i am getting this incredible urge to write non stop.. i guess that y ppl blog.. could be an addiction i gues.. c here i go again .. OHK STOP.. THANK U