Friday, July 18, 2008

Dont have a title..remember its Random!!

The frustration continues..this time with myself..last time also it was but it was more with the system..now its coz m silly..unaware bout things..n in real terms..’neone can take me for a ride’..yeah this time it was the auto wala..i relied on him to get me back from Bandra kurla complex..how wud I know the way..thanx to my life revolving in and around bandra..din travel for nuts..n I hate it..i wanted to college at Jai Hind..but mommie dearest din want me to go sooooo far..yeah I know lotsa my frens have this joke of me spending my entire life here..but I love Bandra..(Bandrawww..ritely called by my frens)..its the best place to live in..mebbe v all think so bout the places v stay at..n addin to the frustration was that I had an auto ride vich was a total waste..of time n money..(time not so much imp rite now..coz I wud be sleepin at home neway)..but still..money is imp..it wasn’t alot..btw ‘a lot’ is now defined in terms of the scholarship I got..oh with the scholarship I remembered..it was one of the best moments of my life..receivin that from my principal with a grin..not dressed in the best attire I wanted to..(phew that’s a different n depressin story..vich I shall narrate later)..n it was more overwhelmin to know that my princi especially thot I deserved it..i never thot I wud feel so happpie bout what he thot..(all my fellow engineer frens know how it is..)..but I indeed do.. :) :)

Coming back to the wasted rickshaw ride..guess the auto wala was as unaware as me..dunno how many National Colleges he thinks exist here..nehow..it was for the blessed PAN fuckin card..its reallie turning out to be a PAIN card..i need it asap..all the more coz I dun wanna be kicked outa my job(job..thinkin of it I get goosebumps..but that some other time)..even before I started..my requirements for the first day at my job:

1) copy of my offer letter (thankfully I havnt yet lost that)

2) PAN card (need I say more)

3) Passport (vich I recently applied for..so I don have a hard copy)

4) My highest degree (no final degree..thanx to the university)

(this one nobody has..m just countin the number of times il havta say “no I don’t have it”)

Yeah n the most horrible part of the last week..has indeed bin the hunt for me to look all pretty n stunning..like I was receiving some Bharat ratna..but I wanted to look good..but fat people don’t have much choices..yeah m fuckin fat..n that’s led me to hate..absolutely hate shoppin..n the moment I know iv to shop..i try to find excuses..like a kid who dosent wanna have milk..n tries all possible stunts not to..i dunno how that analogy works..but I just thot of it..lol..neway the search sucked..i hate hate hate shoppin..firstly go to those shops..m picky bout my clothes I agree..n the atmosphere that iv bin brought up in..it makes me think that evrythin is overpriced..n especially the things I like..”f*** I reallie like this top..i love it infact..for a change..how much does it cost..1250”..”what the f***”..”its ok il buy it when m earnin”..”but now I have 60k with me”..but I still cant spend it..god damnit..(I know the mention of the 60k is there all the time..but its like 60k..il try not to..)so the conclusion is that m never gonna get those tops..n evrythin that I like..i don like the way I behave..n it led me to look just ok..on one of my most memorable moments..sumthin that m gonna remem all my life..its like someones telling all the FAT fuckin people on this earth.. noo u cant look pretty n hot..however badly u wanna..the clothes teasin me n sayin i din tell u to eat all the cheesy yummilicious mouth waterin junk..but m not the only one who eats em..but I hate my fuckin metabolism..God talking bout it gets me depressed..mebbe its just fat people who don wanna spend enough money on their clothes..mebbe it dosent even matter how I looked that day..coz it still is my best moments..n all this was just to I dunno what..weird I am..oh with best moments I remem..gettin nostalgic with my win for my team..my hockey team..n they liftin me up with that heavy kit on me(yeah I was the keeper)..yes I like to believe I saved my team..n led us to the win..makes me feel like a hero..I wasnt lookin my best on that day..but whats important is that I felt that m the BEST!!!..n ya my fren recently told me he likes the way I self proclaim things..wanna tell him..that m enjoyin it..more than ever now!!!

N for my dear frens..who think my blogs r looooong..i have sumthin to say..

“I make my blogs longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short.”lol..lol..

And m in the mood to share a few good quotes vich match my experiences..i admire the people who think bout em..heres one for now:

“ Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” Mark Twain

11 comments:

Raaaa said...

hey dimp good one...n really nice blog...

Unknown said...

Nice one!! Its like a mirror of urself....

Mohit said...

"mebbe it dosent even matter how I looked that day..coz it still is my best moments"
read between yr own lines! And you'l know how insignificant "being fat makes me look bad" really is!!
Get a grip! The only problem with all tat fat is the health related issues. That's bout it. You look awesome fr a girl yr age.N i dont need to mention the other million qualities you possess that i secretly envy. So, chill the fuck out! Its the tym to PARTYYYYY
luv
mohit

Kartik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kartik said...

brilliant,u seemed to perfecting the art with every blog,
I especially liked the flow of the piece ,awesome work.........

shraddha said...

im a terrible comment-er...but the quote at the end is great...i believe in it...and i hope u didnt just right it there...ull need it now..with the new job...coz if i know u wel...with a new environment come many more frustrations in ur life...and hopefully now many more blogs...

p.s the most beautiful ppl in the world are fat and ugly in their own eyes...according to the others however...well...they are the MOST beautiful ppl...

Unknown said...

hey...thr u go....anothr feather on ur cap!

& i will cont saying..."...Animal...u master the art of Self procaliming things!!"

So cont ur good work....(btw..do telme....ur trade secret...as in whr u get 2 dhapofy..such Fullon ideas..hehehe!!)

Awaiting.....ur nxt edition...!!

Unknown said...

lol..i kno wat it feels lik to waste a day..lol!!hapnd wid me for dat godforsaken passport!!lol!n srssly..bein fat aint dat big an issue..its js d medical aspect wich shud b looked into..nuin2 get freakd out ova!(thou i shdnt b d one advisin abt freakn out ova puttin on weight..lol!)
n dat last comment was def worth a thought..makes one think dsnt it??keep writin!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krusaint said...

decent attempt...One thing good is you dont copy paste neither try to folow someone's writin pattern... which makes reader goin ahead.
last line really good and keep up da style

Unknown said...

m definately 1 of your friends who thinks that your blogs are LONGGG....but..i must say that they are really good....seriously...tc...