Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Like That

Ok I don’t exactly know y m here..but seems like evry1 blogs these days..n my recent boredom has forced me to think a lil..but for all my fellow bloggers who r gonna read this for sure..ul rnt allowed to expect the kinda blogs ul write..i don write..infact I suck at it..so theres gonna be no themes..no saadharan n asaadharan stuff..no voices in my head speaking with deep emotion here..its gonna be just me..sayin whatever I feel randomly..so..comin back to not writin..i don even read..the no of books iv read can be counted with my fingers..so u can imagine..n ya still inspires me to write(how silly of me na..to dream of bein this big writer..n touchin ppls lives in some way..)but neway m allowed to have my fantasies..

Well recently iv bin havin this weird feelin of empathisin with evry1 aroun me..i mean its funnie at times u know..the other day the liftman in the hospital(ohh there vil be lotsa hospital incidents described further..coz that’s where iv bin spending most of my time dese days..)so the liftman..he was just tired of his job..so he kept bangin doors in his attempt to remove his frustration..he did end up frustratin other ppl instead..n besides its a hospital..soo….but I somehow tend to understand both the sides..although I did get irked at his behaviour..imagine shuttin doors all the freakin time..the whole damn day..n the nurses n the other maids who take care of the sick patients..it reallie needs some kinda extreme emotion..somethin that I cant put in words..to nurse ppl n clean their shit..i mean even if I wudv bin paid 10 times the amount they do..i still wudn do their job..it needs more recognition than what it already has..( I know m soundin like munnabhai n all..but its true..when u see em work that way..u wanna give em a “jaadu ki jappi”)

It was just a moment back that I was grieving n cribbin..well we all grieve n crib..(I just do it a lil more than others..n this time with reason)..n the hospital atmosphere was addin to it..n the next moment..the world seemed like a different place to live in..life took a 360 degree turn..it was one sheet of paper which changed my entire way of livin n thinking..that paper vich said that I have bin rewarded for my hard work n perseverance..n dude rewarded more than handsomely for it..i read it repeatedly..a million times..over a over again..it read my name..n the amount..those were the only two things I saw..they came out poppin then they were twirling..i still cudnt believe it..i love these kinda surprises..iv prayed hard..reallie hard at most times..but never for sumthin like that..besides iv prayed I dunno to whom..coz at most times m always fightin with myself for the very existence of God..n its like this challenge that I put in front of him..every time m in trouble..oh m still not sure if its him..or its some power that rules the world..the power that makes us believe that things will turn out well in the end..soo I still dunno if I am agnostic..woof (agnosticism itself involves doubt n speculation)..n m doubtful bout that too..so u can imagine how bad it is..but I guess lotsa ppl feel in a similar way..so m not crazy to think thatway..cumin back to the challenge..God or that power..whatever it is..always wins it..makes me reinstill my hidden faith..the always fluctuatin faith..i think it shud stop now atleast..n for every person who has felt dejected in life..i wanna share this with you all..

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."

N ya I may sound silly but I wanna thank everyone whose tolerated my cribbin..not so happie..pessimistic days n made me feel that I can achieve sumthin..well I din make a conscious effort to achieve this..but hell its still an ACHIEVEMENT rite..

Also sorrrie for the waverin of the topics from the hospital to this..but m just too happpie..n besides I did warn that its gonna be totallie random..so I can write nethin newhere!!!

15 comments:

Kartik said...

ahh.. now herez wat i call a real blog,u've jus epitomized the meaning of a blog - random ,emotional and fun to read stuff.i like it,its very much the way we all c u?
write more,an more,an more....'just like that'!!!!!!!

Mohit said...

hello blogger! welcome to the self-centered world of random cribbing n self-appraising.
Firstly, a bundle of congratulations for doing it( not "doing" doing but doing wat u've done(oh, stop it!..lol)). I am so proud of u. Plz keep up the hard(Stay with me!)work n stay positive n stay realy very very happy!

Unknown said...

hey.....it's good to c u finally bloggin.....must say......it's a real nice one considering you soooo skeptical of writing 1 in the first place...so keep writing many more blogs.....JSST like dat ... ;).....

Nikhil Jagtiani said...

Hey dimps.. thats ur spirit in words..and liek always, i repeat ..Ur a Star!! with all ur jhappis and ur Attitude u got a long way to go...like i also told u before, happiness that goes around comes around..this is ur moment..have fun..

Unknown said...

Oye!!! Congrats on your commendable effort on "writing"..Here's one of the blogs which people will actually want to read and follow..You've truly blogged like a "star"... all the very best! And keep blogging!

bharat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bharat said...

here she goes... here she goes again... finally... its out..its here... continue writin boss...

Unknown said...

awww..really nice..u just spilled ur heart out here..felt really good to read it..and i must say ur getting tech savvy by the day..:P :P :P..keep it coming !!

Unknown said...

hey!!Et tu Brute??!lol!i was js tinkin wer d nly 2 imbeciles who hvnt strtd bloggin yet..lol!guess m d nly one nw!lol!
nwy..damn gud re..n obvio ul deviate frm d topic..it makes it all d more fun!at lest u cn put into words wat u feel..dats wats imp!keep writin..its a pleasure readin..n mebe sum day il screw up d courage 2 strt scribblin stuff!gluck!

DD said...

ok now whos dat frd of urs i wud like to meet him!!!...a very nice guy i must tell u...haha..honestly...i thot i wud never be readin blogs coz i have my own problems to handle but trust me ill keep comin back here to hear u out coz here i can feel u talkin the way u normally do...keep it up!!!...m waitin for more

angelsprediction said...

dimps it seems u have made a grt effort so far...grt goin gal...
keep writin abt it in ur blog...
lets no more abt u...n ya JUSSLIKETHAT i shall also leave comments...lolol...
njoy cheers!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW...... tats all i can say...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Voila!!!!!...thts a Masterpiece!!

ANImal....whts gone wrng wit u..!!!
seems like a Maruti 800 has transformed in2 a ferrari Spyder 360!!
Ur blog...is 2gud. .& its kinda addictive!
Def....worth the Moolah!!!
Jst keep it goin....!!

Rohit Vaswani said...

okay now inspired by dimpa i started my blogs too..its gonna have the darkest dirtiest secret of rohit vaswani..sorry for advertising here dimpa..lol