Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A New Chapter begins!!!

OMG!!!..the title itself is scarin me..makin me feel like suddenly theres truckloads of responsibility on me..even before I actuallie know what my profile is..m just scared..its normal..i guess..to step into a new world..vich is so so so different from the comfortable life I led till today..Firsts of evrythin important..r always memorable..i dunno how memorable this one wud be..the shoe vil definitely make it..nehow vl come back to it..okiee..the previous nite was horrible..i dunno what was I anticipatin wud happen the next day..it was first day of work..soo..m not goin for war..chill..yeah its gonna be fine..what m I gonna wear..ya I know what..evrythins ready..il look fine..shud I put on some make up..oh god!! y is it so difficult to be a girl..u boys r so fuckin lucky..wake up..gel ur hair..oil it..whatever..or dun comb at all..ok for ur jobs u mite not do that..but still..put on ur clothes..n leave..bloody..i wish I was a boy..fuughet it..that cant happen now..il wake up..lets try n reallie make this a new beginning..lets do sumthin new..umm lets see..what..yeah..il try n wake up earlier..my first job..so I rather take a shower in the morn..il feel fresh n nice..ya il do that..(ofcorse I din wake up..iv never since class 5..how wud I now..after 11 years!!!)..what else will I do..what do I do bout my hair..crapy itl look..n its so freakin wavy..n to stay there straight the whole day..impossible..fuck y m I not bald..onie temporarily..what the hell..my days gonna be bad..butterflies..twich twich..chill chill itl be fine..oh God(I,like most people think of him when in dire consequences)..God..pls put me to sleep..how long vil I be up..u better make my day good..n most definately he listened..i dunno when I fell asleep..n woke up on time..(in time not to have a bath obvio)..thanx to Airtel..i was networkless..vich is a pretty bad thing to happen when a duffer like me is gonna travel..nehow..just as I was all dolled up to begin this new journey..rain gods decided to shower their blessings on me..ofcorse y wud they stay behind..as it is I cudn manage lookin all girly..n to mess it up..blessings blessings..thank u soo much God..ur the best..n obviously it only had to piss for the two mins that I needed to get to the rick..good start to day one..neway I reached the hotel where v had the orientation sessions..i saw quite a few familiar faces..all dressed up..excited..lookin forward to their first job..to my relief I wasnt the most shabbily dressed person there..as usual I over exaggerate in my mind too..i look pretty decent..just relax..breathe in..n lets hit it..yeah I speak to myself a lot..even I discovered very recently..ok the day went by with lotsa sessions..presentations on core values of my company..I wouldv tole them to ul here..but I cant..not coz it was lil borin n looonger than expected( ul only wanna hear the fun parts of my life..dont ul??)..neway that’s not the reason..i had a dose of not obeyin the companies policies n the consequences thereafter..n dunno how much this is a part of it..but m very sincere..as opposed to lotsa people who were sleepin there (ooops was I not supposed to say this)..but I wanted to be sincere n listen..i liked the feelin..to be treated the way v were..an asset to the organisation..man they reallie cud talk..i know that’s y they were there..neway one of the speakers was exactly like me..as in he spoke like me..so obvio I liked him the most..he kept sayin sumthin..n remem sumthin else n started talking bout it..then telling us his experiences..then again getting back to the topic..n that too coza time constraints..lol..oooh n I was sincere..but I allowed myself to space out for sometime in between..n all I did then was admire the pretty chandelairs..n looked at Tiger Woods..90% stick to itiveness..10% determination..inspirin that was..so I got back to listenin..phew no1 aroun was..what a pity..nehow then there were quite a few interactive so to say..sessions..vich woke ppl up..oh ya forgot to mention the food..it was a hotel..so ya decent food..ice cream to add..n whoever had a session post lunch..poor guy!!nehow the day was good..though it din end ideally..n I dun wanna talk bout it..oooohh the one thing that’s always gonna make me remem this day is my shoes..in the attempt to look professional..n like a girl..my poor toes cudn breathe..also my recent hobby of growin my nails din help at all..conclusion I looked like a fool..limpin..n hopin that nobody is noticin me..so yeah the Shoe..i hate it..n the next day they were replaced..so that was my first day..in short..lol..yeah I cud go on..neway the beginning of day two made me feel reallie good..oh not for the fact that I dinno vich side can I take a bus to powai from..n missin the bus coza that..startin to panic..makin frantic calls when my fone selectively chooses not to dial trump nos..thanx to airtel..not knowin directions n feelin dumb bout it..its in my system now..m learnin each day..id better think that way..haan ya..the good part..well all I wanna say is..sometimes people u know do things the way u din expect them too..n the people u don’t..take u by surprise..i met one such person..so i feel good..these small things make me happie..n thank u to her..my day was very good..obviously inspite of bein sincere..n patient..i spaced out more on day two..but it was a nice day..lookin forward to tomorrow..n ya m a lil less apprehensive bout workin..takin each day as it comes!!! :) :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey..your post somehow manages to have me in splits.. :D reminds of my own first day at work (but as usual I was looking sexy and was soooo chilled out abt it) Anyways, relax !! No one is gonna eat you up there, there are a billion other ppl there fr them to care abt u..(unfortunately thats the truth)..so take it easy, just go there with an open mind and do listen to them (coz some smart ass ppl will think its cool to sleep, but end up not knowing shit abt their work place)..One tip - dont try and make an impression too early, take your time..u dont wanna be shooting from ur lip without thinking enuf abt it..just blend in, make some good frens and dont take any of it too seriously..

Kartik said...

seems like u aced ur first day..and so also this blog.......very 'dear diary,this was my day' types...lovely as always......

Unknown said...

Seems so "dimple"... Your life is an open book..Keep blogging and it will become a book....

Krusaint said...

The best one... entire story goes like smooth butter....
Can imagine what u would have seen then.....
Bloggin ability more polished than previuos two.Continue bloggin for your own good. :)